Made from premium soy wax, a cotton wick and are lovingly hand-poured in small batches by me in Wellington, NZ. Each is unique and some minor imperfections may occur.
Measures approx. 5cm. Floral scented using phthalate free fragrance oils.
These candles are designed to be ornamental. They will burn unevenly due to their unusual shape.
Candles are designed to be decorative, however if you decide to take a lighter to your candle we advise burning in a heatproof surface. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Please Note - Candles will be dispatched within 1 week, we are only a 1 person team currently but we are working as quickly as we can :)
Important information about our candles:
- Due to our candles being handmade, they may differ ever so slightly from the pictures, this includes colour and dimensions.
- Our candle are made from premium soy wax. Soy wax has a tendency to 'frost' where you may see small white marks on your candle. This is completely normal and is how you know you have a natural soy candle!
- These sculptural candles make a stylish decor art piece - or to be lit.
- Please keep your candles out of direct heat (strong sunlight by windowsills, or close to the heater etc.)
- Always place a coaster or a dish underneath the candles. Due to its natural oils, soy wax may leave a residue on your counter.
- When burning: All candles made are free-standing & contain a lot of soy wax. Please make sure to have a drip tray big enough to catch the melted wax!
- Make sure to trim your wick regularly (to about 5mm) to ensure longer burn times.