- These sculptural candles make a stylish decor art piece - or to be lit. As our candles are uniquely shaped, burn time is roughly half an hour - an hour for smaller candles and four hours for larger candles. They will burn unevenly because of their unusual shapes.
- Be sure to trim the wick and place a candle-proof dish beneath to catch any wax spillage.
- Please your candle away from direct sunlight and heat sources such as heaters, as this will cause the wax to soften and lose their shape. Always place a coaster or a dish underneath the candles. Due to its natural oils, soy wax may leave a residue on your counter.
- When burning: All candles made are free-standing & contain a lot of soy wax. Please make sure to have a drip tray big enough to catch the melted wax!
Important information about our candles:
- Due to our candles being handmade in small batches, they may differ ever so slightly from the pictures, this includes shade and dimensions.
- Our candle are made from premium soy wax.
- Soy wax is prone to frosting, where you may see small white marks on your candle. This is completely normal and is how you know you have a soy candle! If this occurs just gently buff your candle with a cloth.
US AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Our candles are made by hand in small batches, using only natural and biodegradable materials.
- We use a soy wax blend that is made from soybeans and natural colour dyes.
- Not only is soy wax all-natural and non-toxic, it's also a sustainable material, vegan and cruelty free.
- All of our packaging is completely plastic-free and your candle arrives in 100% recyclable cardboard and paper.
- The majority of our products are made to order or released in small batches under a restock & drop format. We only make candles that we know can sell, ensuring there is no waste.
- If you have any suggestions to keep our little business as eco-friendly as can be, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com